The extraction clamp is intended for hanging round unsupported cables (3-7mm diameter). The purpose of the extraction clamps is to tension the ADSS cables between the spans. The haul-offs enable the line endings and its tensioning to be realized. Thanks to the removable cable, the handle can be used on any type of bracket. The complete handle consists of: – Ropes made of stainless steel Ø2.5mm with a mushroom element for installation in the handle. – A thermoplastic element in the form of a body and internal blocking wedges ensuring resistance to harsh weather conditions.
• Suspension of unsupported round cables between spans.
• Handle cable: stainless steel Ø2.5mm
• Cable length to the body: 380mm
• Mechanical strength: 3kN
• Range of cable dimensions: 3mm-7mm
• Insert color: Blue
• Tool-free assembly ensures quick and efficient installation
• Universal fastening with the use of a bracket mounted on a pillar foundation.
• Body and Wedge: thermoplastic material of high quality and mechanical resistance as well as weather conditions, UV resistant