Ubiquiti Networks continues to disrupt the wireless broadband market with revolutionary technology at breakthrough pricing by introducing airFiber® XHD a modular airFiber radio system that will serve a wide range of frequencies and is designed to be compatible with a variety of Ubiquiti® antennas.
The AF‑5XHD features industry‑leading 10.6 bps/Hz spectral efficiency, line-rate data packet processing for up to 1 Gbps of real data throughput, and innovative xtreme Range Technology (xRT™) for up to 100 km in range.
• RF Connectors: (2) RP-SMA weatherproof (CH0, CH1) (1) SMA weatherproof (GPS)
• GPS Antenna: External, Magnetic Base
• Power Supply: 24V, 1A Gigabit PoE Adapter
• Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet; pins 1, 2, 4, 5 (+) and pins 7, 8, 3, 6 (-)
• Max. Power Configuration: 6-12 W
• Supported voltage consumption: 24 – 50 V DC
• Mounting: airFiber X mount (Rocket mount compatible) GPS pole mount (included)
• Operating Temperature: -40°C to 55°C (-40°F to 131°F)
• IP rating: IP67
• Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
• Networking Interface: Data port: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet port Management port: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet port